Wondering what happened at the previous editions of Ungagged Las Vegas? Fear not, for we are going to help you catch up and give you a glimpse into what the years 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 brought to the table in terms of speakers and their session topics.
UnGagged Las Vegas 2014
The first Las Vegas UnGagged edition took place at Caesars Palace in 2014 and it was an amazing one. Some of the most notable speakers were Erika Napoletano – a successful twice-published author (The Power of Unpopular and Insider’s Guide to Egg Donation). At the time, Erika was also writing for American Express OPEN Forum, having previously been a columnist for the popular Entrepreneur Magazine. Furthermore, Erika Napoletano’s speech at TEDxBoulder 2012 had enormous success, similarly to any of her other speeches and sessions in which she discusses the power of unpopularity.
Other notable speakers that were part of UnGagged 2014 are Scott Stratten – Co-founder and Author of UnMarketing, Akiva Ben-Ezra – Owner of SEO Kings, Brad Gosse – Founder of Vectortoons, Brian Massey – Founder of Conversion Sciences, Brian Vance – Founder of Rankable.net, Bryan O’Neal – Co-founder at Centurica, Damien Trevatt – Founder of UnGagged, Dave Snyder – CEO at CopyPress, just to name a few.
- Creating, curating, and converting valuable content
- Optimizing Youtube channels
- Google rankings
- Hottest trends in marketing
- Creating, selling, and buying money-making websites
- Building and selling online businesses
- Frequent mistakes that SEO specialists make
- How to create successful mobile apps
- Black Hat and White Hat SEO.
UnGagged Las Vegas 2015
With keynotes such as Duane Forrester – VP and Organic Search Operations at Bruce Clay, Inc., Rae Hoffman – CEO at Pushfire, and Bas van den Beld – Founder and Digital Marketing Strategist at Speak with Persuasion, the second edition of UnGagged Las Vegas was an uncensored all-star cast. Here are some of the amazing speakers that we met at the 2014 edition and were pleased to see again: Akiva Ben-Ezra, Brian Massey, Dave Snyder, Jeremy Schoemaker, and Joe Sinkwitz. To mention some of the new and remarkable faces: Cindy Krum – CEO and Founder of MobileMoxie, LLC, Cosmin Negrescu – founder and CEO of SEOmonitor.com, and Eric Couch – Bing Ads’ Client Development & Training Manager.
- Myths of the SEO industry
- Bing Ads’ Universal Event Tracking
- Launching a successful SaaS Company
- Preparing for the next MobileGeddon
- Mobile-first SEO
- Creating international websites
- White Hat and Black Hat SEO
- Bonding with audiences
UnGagged Las Vegas 2016
With every event, the UnGagged team grows, expands and dominates the SEO conference scene and the year 2016 was no exception. Returning to the holy grail of online marketing secrets, the audiences welcomed the UnGagged team and their amazing guests with open arms.
There were many familiar faces at the 2016 conference, such as: Duane Forrester, Akiva Ben-Ezra, Cindy Krum, Joe Sinkwitz, Jono Alderson, and Robert Hansen and even more new and exciting ones like Russell McAthy – CEO – CUBED Attribution, Sam McRoberts – CEO at VUDU Marketing, Terry Godier – Founder at Jupint, Thom Craver – Independent Digital Strategist, and Vishal Gurbuxani – Founder at Captiv8.
- Industry trends, and insights
- Mobile Marketing
- Consumer behavior changes
- Semantic Search
- Content Quality
- RankBrain – the newest SEO algorithm from Google
- Link Building
- Maximizing Growth on social media platforms
- Monetization on different social media platforms
- AdWords tips and tricks
UnGagged Las Vegas 2017
UnGagged Last Vegas 2017 is considered the most successful UnGagged to date and it was hosted at the Tropicana Las Vegas in mid-November.
Once again, the UnGagged team gathered the best and brightest minds under one roof and offered them a perfect platform where they shared their techniques and knowledge in a safe and unrecorded environment.
Notable speakers: Bartosz Góralewicz – CEO at Elephate Agency, Samantha Noble – Founder of Biddable Moments, Tim Ash – CEO of SiteTuners and best-selling author, Akiva Ben-Ezra – Owner of SEO Kings, Alex Moss – Director at FireCask, Barry Adams – SEO Consultant at Polemic Digital, and Damien Trevatt – UnGagged’s CEO.
- Link building strategies for 2018
- Strategies for building sellable businesses
- Affiliate marketing
- ALL Google Manual penalties
- How to make money using Chatbots
- Solving bot problems
- Growth marketing
- Competitive link building
- Content marketing
- Making money with SEO Audits
- Google AdWords 2017